2005-09-04

A Little Setback...

Okay, I lied.

The participants list isn't going to be updated for tomorrow. I know, I know, I'm a crappy knit-along hostess--but blame the U of A bookstore. They were out of iBooks when I tried to get one on Friday, so I have one on order and it should arrive next week. But in the meantime I am computerless at home (I haven't gone without some kind of computer at home since I was about 4; it's very weird) and this complicates things like updating the participants list. Which means it probably isn't happening for another week or so. Personally, I don't think this is a disaster. It just means that in the meantime you are going to have to declare yourself as a participant in the QKAL by writing up a little Here-I-am-I'm-Me-and-Knitting-With-Qiviut post. I'm glad to see that some people have already done this; I hope everyone will.

Please bear with me. I'm glad that everyone has been so patient and kind. I'm looking forward to your posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home