2005-09-04

Introduction

Hi. My name is Sue and I am from Allentown, PA. I will be knitting a scarf using natural colored qiviut roving which I have hand spindle spun and plied into a two ply fingering weight. The pattern will be an adaptation of pattern #58 in The New Knitting Stitch Library by Lesley Stanfield. This scarf is being knit for my husband and there will be a special portion where I have spun some of our cat Toni's hair and plyed it with the qiviut. I will post a picture as things progress. Looking forward to seeing everyone's work using this wonderful fiber.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will the new Civic Hybrid beat the Prius in MPG?
While perusing TCC's reports on the new Civics from Honda, we noticed a paragraph tucked away under the heading "The Hybrid" in which Honda says the Civic Hybrid will get 43.6 mpg in real-world driving, a ...
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a make money site/blog. It touches on make money related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home