2005-04-03

Links, a button - who could ask for anything more?

Whew! I've finally gotten around to linking to all the patterns sent to me by Laurie and Suzanne. Thanks ladies! If anyone else has any patterns or links to submit, just email them to me at nottheactress[AT]hotmail[DOT]com.

Jennifer was kind enough to make a button for us, and I have posted it in the sidebar. Go ahead and steal it - but please download it to your own server. If anyone else would like to make a button, please feel free and I will be happy to post it here.

For the list of participants in the sidebar, I have listed first names as well as Blogger user names - the first names are friendlier, and the Blogger user names let you know who's written what post. I have taken the liberty of linking to people's Knitter's Review Forum user profile, just to contextualize people a bit. If you would prefer that I not do this, or have a blog or other website that you would prefer I link to, just let me know and I'll change it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Do we have www.qiviut.com linked? That's a good site, I think, but I didn't see it in the sidebar....

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mlle Defarge said...

It's up there - listed under "Oomingmak", which I understand to be the name of the co-op.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Janene McMahan said...

Hello! I am glad I came across your site. I own a yarn shop in Fairbanks, Alaska (Memories and More) and just got in some fingering weight qiviut as well as a Merino Qiviut blend. I needed pattern ideas and information to package with the yarn so that people could see what they could do with this beautiful yarn. Thanks for the fantastic information. I'll let them know there's a knit-along they may want to check out. I was not sure about adding qiviut to the yarn selection, because it is so expensive. Now though, I feel like it will really work out.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home